I just released the new ePomodoro version. It includes:
- Minor bugfixing
- Message Receiver Listener activated also when Team Status view is not active/visible
- Restyled user message box (to send a message to user you can select it on the TeamStatus table and then chose Send Message using the right-click context menu)
You can find it on the ePomodoro update site (I noticed that you can’t browse the repository if you are using Google Chrome or Safari, don’t know why), or download it from Google Code ePomodoro page.
And, starting today, you can find it on the Eclipse Marketplace too (I think you should use the update site even if you pass for the marketplace).
Sources are available on GitHub and — (Read more)
I’ve just released the ePomodoro 1.0.3.
This version includes:
- Bugfixes in communication stuffs
- Changes to UI interfaces
- Added status bar timer management (no more view required)
- Added single user message (shown just when selected user is not on Pomodoro)
- Added configuration of connection parameters in preference page (you can choose manyally the bind address if it does not work)
You can download the binary directly on GitHub or GoogleCode (sources are on both server):
Enjoy your Pomodoro work!
[gallery — (Read more)