I just released the new ePomodoro version. It includes:
- Minor bugfixing
- Message Receiver Listener activated also when Team Status view is not active/visible
- Restyled user message box (to send a message to user you can select it on the TeamStatus table and then chose Send Message using the right-click context menu)
You can find it on the ePomodoro update site (I noticed that you can’t browse the repository if you are using Google Chrome or Safari, don’t know why), or download it from Google Code ePomodoro page.
And, starting today, you can find it on the Eclipse Marketplace too (I think you should use the update site even if you pass for the marketplace).
Sources are available on GitHub and — (Read more)
Since today you can install ePomodoro directly using the provided update site! And naturally update it using the Eclipse function Check for Update.
You can add this Update Site: http://repos.mornati.net/eclipse/ and select ePomodoro.
Should work, even if at the moment you get a message saying the content is not signed, bla, bla, bla. I’ll fix it next days, but let me know if you can install ePomodoro without — (Read more)
I’ve just released the ePomodoro 1.0.3.
This version includes:
- Bugfixes in communication stuffs
- Changes to UI interfaces
- Added status bar timer management (no more view required)
- Added single user message (shown just when selected user is not on Pomodoro)
- Added configuration of connection parameters in preference page (you can choose manyally the bind address if it does not work)
You can download the binary directly on GitHub or GoogleCode (sources are on both server):
Enjoy your Pomodoro work!
[gallery — (Read more)
Yesterday I talked about an Eclipse plugin to use with Pomodoro Technique created by me just to have a broadcast communication for dev team with information about your Pomodoro.
Today I spent one hour more to “complete” the first version of this plugin, that is now completely usable for your time management.
It is really simple, composed by just two View. Team Status view: a table with your team pomodoro information; CountDown Timer: view where you can manage — (Read more)
After I exaplained to my actual working team how they can be more productive using the Pomodoro Technique, they spent some minutes looking for an utility to use a countdown clock.
Yes guys, we are Geek! Even if we can use anything else as timer, we always look for something cool to install on our PC
Someone ask me if there was anything for team work: a way to show the Pomodoro timer of the others in your team to know when you could talk with them. And, after minutes of search on the net without results, I — (Read more)