Today we completed the first big development part of the KermIT project and we can consider it "really stable" for the production environments. Was stable even with all previouses versions, that means could already be used for production, but with this version we complete many useful things and we automate many setup/installation processes.
Important devs in the ChangeLog:
- script to automatically configure SeLinux rules for KermIT
- setup script for all post installation operations
- New version of RestMCO (2.0-5), more flexible using POST messages
- Completed dev of DynamicGroups with expressions. Expression is anything allowed by mcollective compound filter
- Complete refactor of Admin Area
- And more...
[video src="http://www.mornati.net/video_kermit/KermIT-AdminAreaRefactored.mp4" width="100%"]
[video src="http://www.mornati.net/video_kermit/KermIT-DynamicGroups.mp4" width="100%"]