I'm happy to announce you that Symbolic 1.2.1 is finally sort out!!
In this minor release we haven't add any kind of new features, but we worked a lot to make the application stable and stronger.
The new features added are listed below:
- Update graphical icons
- Reviewed running operations window
- Solved bugs during script execution
- Moved engine to use Func 0.23+
- Added some basic operations
- Create a symbolic-setup scripts that help you to setup acls on func folders
- Solved some bugs in VirtualManager execution
- Create a Makefile to simplify the build process
To make a correct installation of the application you can follow this tutorial.
Any kind of comment is welcome!
Subscribe to Simply Me
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox